This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products.
BIAS FX is the first globally developed cross-platform for processing guitar effects.
Since then a lot of top high powered digital guitar effects processor and mobile apps have emerged to alter how guitarists do their playing and recording.
A lot of musicians are looking for how to utilize their iPad to do their live performances and recording. BIAS FX assists users to boost their sound quality while making use of contemporary up-to-date technology. Bias FX offers an exceptionally detailed and realistic simulation of analog pedals and studio racks. It comes with double customize BIAS amp plugins, double signal chain, and an entirely well-regulated MIDI.
BIAS FX is an advanced level of amp-and-effects processor that allows you to get a special grade of effects and processing abilities. With it, music artists can easily get top quality audio studio sound or on their iPad when they engage in live stage performance. The quality obtained with Bias FX when playing guitar or bass cannot be compared with any of the previously available programs or software.
Our Winner After Careful Research
- UX2 provides the lowest noise for recording guitar with 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces. Tone direct monitoring virtually eliminates latency and allows you to record and monitor a fully processed tone
- Pod farm plug-in provides 18 Guitar amps, 24 Guitar cabs, 5 bass amps and 5 bass cabs, 29 essential stompbox and studio effects and 6 mic preamps in Mac AU/RTAS/VST and Windows RTAS/VST formats
- Free FX junkie model Pack adds 35 more effect models, including synths, filters, delays and more, to pod farm. Cubase LE 9 recording software
- Two 1/4-inch guitar inputs, two balanced XLR inputs with mic preamps, Phantom power and Trim knobs, 1/4-inch stereo monitor input, two 1/4-inch line inputs, two balanced 1/4-inch line out, S/PDIF digital out, 1/4-inch stereo headphone, assignable VU meters
- 44.1/48 kHz 16-/24-bit recording (88.2/96 kHz with sample rate conversion) compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0 needed to update the bullet points for the ux-2 to be Current
- 44.1/48 kHz 16-/24-bit recording (88.2/96 kHz with sample rate conversion) Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0
- UX2 provides the lowest noise for recording guitar with 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces.
- POD Farm plug-in provides 18 guitar amps, 24 guitar cabs, 5 bass amps and 5 bass cabs, 29 essential stompbox and studio effects
- Free FX Junkie model pack adds 35 more effect models, including synths, filters, delays and more, to POD Farm.
- Two 1/4-inch guitar inputs,two balanced XLR inputs with mic preamps,phantom power and trim knobs, 1/4-inch stereo monitor input
- POD Farm plug-in provides 18 guitar amps, 24 guitar cabs, 5 bass amps and 5 bass cabs
- Two - 1/4-inch guitar inputs,1/4-inch line inputs, balanced XLR inputs with mic preamps,phantom power & trim knobs
- POD Farm plug-in provides 18 guitar amps, 24 guitar cabs, 5 bass amps and 5 bass cabs, 29 essential stompbox & studio effects .
- Two 1/4-inch guitar inputs,two balanced XLR inputs with mic preamps,phantom power and trim knobs.
- ToneDirect monitoring virtually eliminates latency and allows you to record and monitor a fully processed tone
- Ableton Live Lite Studio Edition 16-track recording software and award-winning Reason Adapted production software
POD Studio UX2 is a product developed by guitarists for artists recording guitar. It comes with an entire suite of software you need to record guitar. You can count on the device for zero latency, thanks to the inimitable Line 6 ToneDirect monitoring feature.
You equally get the POD Farm 2.5 set of plugins and Cubase LE 8 recording software which allows you to get fantastic tones of the guitar. So, you can produce great sounding multiple tracks recordings. It comes with all the suites required for great guitar tracks recording.
The POD Studio UX2 is a durable audio interface that offers unique home recording experience with an easily utilizable package. You also produce great sound thanks to the integrated extremely quiet guitar inputs and top-quality mic preamps. All-inclusive inputs and outputs give you flexible options for connecting all your favorite gear.
Best Audio Interface for BIAS FX – Comparison Table
2. Korg Audio Interface
- Just connect plug key, your iOS device becomes a musical instrument
- The confidence of "made for iPod/iPhone/iPad" Certification obtained from Apple
- Studio-quality 1/4" Jack audio outputs
- Use while charging your iOS device
- Compact design can be taken anywhere
Korg plugKEY is a MIDI for mobile devices and an audio interface.
It makes utilizing keyboard for playing a huge collection of musical instruments apps easy and results in great sounds.
While charging your iPhone/iPad with the use of DC5V micro-USB port, you can concurrently use the mobile device. The implication is that you can use the app without experiencing a low battery issue.
This especially useful if you have prolonged music creation practices, rehearsals or when you need it for live performances.
Besides, the little size means you can easily take the interface on the go.With the integrated audio interface feature and the stereo output, the plugKEY is a fantastic option for artists who are looking for an audio interface that they can utilize to connect applications for musical instruments both in the studio and on stage.
The plugKEY helps you to gain access to large collection musical instruments apps for of iPhone and iPad like KORG Module and Apple GarageBand.
3. IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface Adaptor
iRig 2 is a portable audio interface that makes it easy for you to link up your guitar or bass to your mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
It works well with the most recently released iPhones when you use Apple’s lighting or Headphone adapter. The unit gives you an easy solution for linking up your favorite rehearsals and recording apps.
These also include the popular AmpliTube that allows you to play virtual sounds of widely utilized guitar amplifiers and effects. It comes with equivalent 1/4 inch Hi-Z input and headphone output you’ll find in the first iRig model and included other additional features.
The ¼ inch gear input work for guitar, bass, and related line music gears. While the ¼ inch Amplifier output can be utilized with an external amplifier devoid of an adaptor. With the integrated velcro strap, you can easily hang iRig 2 in any position which makes it safer and more secure.
Fx transfers the signal through X/Thru switch from your mobile device to your amp and Thru transfers an unpolluted signal to the amp output.
You equally get a permanently located 1/4 inch output which allows you to link up your amplifier or mixer with a classic guitar cable without requiring adaptors needed.
- 3W class B amplifier and 3" neodymium speaker
- 1/4" instrument input for guitar, bass, and other instruments
- 1/4" output for use with external amplifier or speaker
- Integrated rig circuit lets you use your iPhone or iPad and amp modeling apps like Amplitude
- Onboard "British-style" tone modeling for distortion without a phone or tablet
4. Mackie Mixer – Unpowered, 4 Channel
- 4 low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps add life to any input
- ReadyFX effects engine with 16 effects including reverbs, delays, and choruses
- 5-band graphic EQ for tuning mains or monitors. Tough ABS side protection
- Aux output for monitor mixes, venue 70-volt systems, and more
- 3-band EQ and 100Hz low-cut filter on all channels
- NOTE:Please refer to the user manual before using the product
Mackie ProFXv2 audio interface offers an all-inclusive live sound resolution with a broad collection of models.
Every one of these delivers exceptional sound quality.
It comes with Vita preamps that were pre-made for live audios and a highly potent innovative ReadyFX effects engine that offers non-compromised suites like GEQ, USB recording features, playback functionality and flexible I/O for professional usage.
Because Vita preamps are pre-made for live performance, they almost come with zero noise exceptional performance.
Also, the effects engine makes use of floating-point DSP structured for exhaustive processing of top audio quality resulting in rich effects and inspirational performances.
5. MeloAudio Tone Shifter audio interface
This is a USB audio interface that comes with an integrated MIDI foot controller. Featuring a 192 kiloHertz and 24-bit audio, you can trust the device to always yield excellent sound quality. Besides the great build quality means you can trust it to serve you for many years. The audio interface is a multiple interface solution for guitarists who want to record with software or APPs like Bias FX. With the Tone Shifter Mega audio interface, you can convert your mobile devices or PC to a very potent guitar amp and effects rig.
It can equally make it easy for you to easily manage your preferred guitar APP or software either while performing on stage and in your home studio by utilizing foot controllable functions. The interface also comes with a lot of Inputs like L Input R Input and a single XLR Input which you can utilize for a condenser microphone. It can offer 12 Volt low noise phantom power for the condenser microphone.
TS Mega can function like a USB MIDI controller or Standalone MIDI controller. You can as well customize the footswitch in the practice mode. You don’t require batteries or exterior power needed for the above features.
- Professional quality：armed with 192kHz/24-bit audio quality and innovative connectivity,the Tone Shifter Mega aimas to be a flexible solution for guitar players to record or play live with the incredible software or APP such as Bias,JamUp,Garageband and so on.TS Mega adopts a high-performance audio codec that can realize 192kHz/24-bit sampling. The dynamic range can reach 112 dB AND THE THD+N can be as low as-100dB.
- Made for iOS,Mac,Windows,Andriod: with the Tone Shifter Mega auido interface, guitar player can transform their iPhone/iPad, computer into a powerful guitar amp and effects rig, and control their favorite guitar APP or software on stage and in the studio with the foot switches.
- A variety of Inputs: TS Mega has L Input for guitar/bass,R Input for dynamic microphone and one XLR Input for condenser microphone. The L Input has intergrated an analog guitar boost module,the moudule help to improve the tone of guitar. The R input is designed for dynamic microphone.The XLR Input is perfect for condenser microphone. It can provide 12V low noise phantom power for the condenser microphone.
- Durable and functional: TS Mega will send out MIDI CC signal to control the software effect while guitar player stomping the foot switches.TS Mega can also work as USB MIDI controller or Stand alone MIDI controller. TS Mega has some default Host Configuration for popular software or racks such as Bias,JamUp,KPA,AXE.The users can also custom assign the foot switch in the learning mode. Two expression pedal jacks to control wah,volume or other effects at the same time.
- Be powered by all: No batteries or external power required for any of the above features. To charge your iPhone,iPad,or iPod touch(or reduce power consumption for compatible Android devices)while you play, add a standard mobile phone adapter for power supply. More fun:TS Mega has fully balanced L and R output and XLR output.Besides TS Mega has intergrated 200mW earphone amplifier fro earphone output. Guitar player can easy monitor by avoiding annoying your neighbor or family.
How to configure an audio interface with BIAS FX
- Before you start, visit the website of your interface manufacturer and check that you have the most updated driver for your OS.
- You can utilize BIAS FX, BIAS Amp, and BIAS Pedal as plugins or standalone software. If you want to use any of these plugins as standalone apps, you should first configure the audio device.
- When you’re done with this, launch your software and go to settings and click on the “Audio Settings.”
- With Windows OS, select ASIO driver as your “Audio Device Type”. It can be a certified ASIO driver or generic alternative.
- The click on ASIO when asked to select Audio Driver and select your Output Device.
- Connect your guitar to Input one of your audio interfaces and select your output. If using a studio monitor, you can select Stereo.
- Try a mixture of settings with sample rate and audio buffer size.
- After you’re done, click out of the Audio Settings and exit.
Factors to consider when looking for best audio interface for Bias fx
It can be tasking to narrow down to a suitable audio interface when shopping round due to the multiple brands and models available in the market.
Narrow down your choices by putting the following factors into consideration:
- Brand Value
- Features and Specifications
- Product Value
- Verified users Reviews and Ratings
- Functionality and build quality.
When in the market in search of the best audio interface for Bias Fx, your final choice depends on what you intend to record and the way you plan to record it.
For instance, if what you plan to do is to merely record two guitar tracks via BIAS FX 2 on the home setup, what you will need is an audio interface that has double guitar inputs or XLR combinations.