Top 50 Quotes About Success For A Motivational 2019
Successful people don't become that way overnight.
It usually takes a lot of hard work and hustle over time.
To be successful you have to use each day as an opportunity to improve and get better while also getting one step closer to your goals.
At first it might seem like a lot of work, coupled with the fact that you have a busy schedule.
But the best part is, the more you accomplish, the more you will want to do and the higher you will want to achieve.
Here is a list of the top 50 motivational quotes for success to help keep you pushing and grinding till you get to your desired goals.
Credit to the following websites for their help in curating this article
1. Your limitation—it’s only your imagination.
2. Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.
3. Sometimes later becomes never. Do it now.
4. Great things never come from comfort zones.
5. Dream it. Wish it. Do it.
6. Success doesn’t just find you. You have to go out and get it.
7. The harder you work for something, the greater you’ll feel when you achieve it.
8. Dream bigger. Do bigger.
9. Don’t stop when you’re tired. Stop when you’re done.
10. Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
11. Do something today that your future self will thank you for
12. Little things make big days.
13. It’s going to be hard, but hard does not mean impossible.
14. Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
15. Sometimes we’re tested not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.
16. The key to success is to focus on goals, not obstacles.
17. Dream it. Believe it. Build it.
18. Anyone who has ever made anything of importance was disciplined
19. If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work
20. Champions keep playing until they get it right.
21. What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
22. Potential is not an endpoint but a capacity to grow and learn.
23. our daily behavior reveals your deepest beliefs
24. Success is assured when a person fears the pain of regret more than the pain of the process.
25. Don't mistake activity with achievement.
26. Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out.
27. Show me a person who has never made a mistake and I'll show you someone who has never achieved much
28. Where victims see adversity, extreme achievers see opportunity.
29. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them
30. Genius is 1% inspiration, 99% perspiration.
31. Opportunities don’t happen, you create them
32. When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve
33. Competition is a by-product of productive work, not its goal. A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.
34. When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you
35. The freedom to do your best means nothing unless you are willing to do your best.
36. Every achievement is a servitude. It compels us to a higher achievement.
37. When you set your mind to achieve something, you must allow yourself the opportunity to get it done.
38. Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the impossible.
39. The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential? These are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
40. What the mind can conceive and believe, and the heart desire, you can achieve.
41. Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.
42. The ultimate measure of a person is not her mistakes or accomplishments, but what she does with them.
43. The biggest challenge after success is shutting up about it
44. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure
45. When the awareness of what is achievable brushes your life, your journey has begun.
46. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or objects.
47. It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
48. To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to.
49. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
50. I feel that the greatest reward for doing is the opportunity to do more.