Top 30 Harvey Specter Inspirational Quotes
Ever seen the Tv Series Suits, then you must be familiar with Harvey Specter.
He is the slick, successful, hot shot lawyer and partner of his own firm in the TV series.
Asides being stylish and very successful, he also has some kick ass bluffing skills and is hands down the BEST closer I have ever seen.
Here are the top 30 motivational quotes from Harvey Specter, we have heard.
Credit to the following sites for helping me curate this content
1. The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
2. I don’t have dreams, I have goals.
3. Ever loved someone so much, you would do anything for them? Yeah, well, make that someone yourself and do whatever the hell you want.
4. That’s the difference between you and me, you lose small, I wanna win big.
5. When you’re backed against the wall, break the goddamn thing down.
6. Life is this. I like this.
7.It’s going to happen because I’m going to make it happen.
8. Life is a game. Play to win.
9. What are your choices when someone puts a gun to your head?
You take the gun, or you pull out a bigger one. Or, you call their bluff. Or, you do any one of a hundred and forty-six other things.
10. Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself.
11. I like to smile at people who don’t like me.
12. Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.
13. You want to change your life? Change the way you think.
14. 97% of people who gave up are employed by the 3% who never gave up.
15. Kill them with success. Bury them with a smile.
16. Goals so big you get uncomfortable telling small minded people
17. Win a no win situation by rewriting the rules.
18. You ALWAYS have a choice.
19. I win. That’s what I do.
20. Winners don’t make excuses.
21. Let them hate. Just make sure they spell your name right.
22. I’m not interested in great, I want to know who its Daddy is.
23. Sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
24. Never destroy anyone in public when you can accomplish the same result in private.
25. It's not a problem, if you always win
26. I'm not about caring, I'm about winning
27. I don't play the odds, I play the man
28. I'm against having emotions, not against using them
29. Winners don't make excuses
30. Sometimes good guys gotta do bad things to make the bad guys pay.