50 Inspirational Quotes to Encourage and Motivate You
We all need motivation...
Whether its from having a bad day, to being disappointed in your relationships
Or having a hard time with your boss at work...
There are so many times when you need some words to motivation to cheer you up.
Here is a list of the top 50 Inspirational Quotes to Encourage and Motivate daily
Credit to the following websites for their help in curating this content
1. I love when I see old people together because it makes me believe that true love exists.
2. Don’t worry about others leaving you behind. They are not going where you are headed. It is not who finished first, but who saw the most of life.
3. Not everyone you lose is a loss.
4. Keep your head up. Just because it didn’t happen yet, doesn’t mean it never will.
5. Focus more on the people who inspire you than the people who annoy you. You’ll get much further in life
6. Take time every day, to do what makes your soul smile.
7. I’ve reached a point in my life where I find it no longer necessary to try to impress anyone. If they like me the way I am, great. If they don’t, it’s their loss… Not mine
8. There will be no peace in the world until there is peace in our hearts.
9. Don’t look back… Remember, you’re not going that way.
10. It is a both, a blessing and a curse to feel everything so very deeply.
11. Believe good things are going to happen.
12. I will continue to treat people with kindness even when they try to trample over me emotionally, I’ll be triumphant in the end.
13. No matter how badly someone treats you, never drop down to their level. Remain calm, stay strong, and walk away.
14. Whatever it is… It will soon pass.
15. Today, be the reason someone feels loved.
16. Don’t try to rush things that need time to grow.
17. I don’t need a perfect life. I just want to be happy, surrounded by good people who love me for who I am
18. If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete.
19. Some days I wish I could go back in life. Not to change anything, but to feel a few things twice.
20. The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone.
21. We are born in one day. We die in one day. And we can fall in love in one day. Anything can happen in just one day.
22. Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive. It’ll take their breath away.
23. Dear Santa, this year I would like a slim body and a fat bank account. Please don’t mix them up.
24. Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
25. I was raised to treat the janitor with the same respect as the CEO.
26. Learn to be alone and to like it. There is nothing more freeing and empowering than learning to like your own company.
27. Your words have creative power. Say it, believe it and you’ll see it!
28. When someone is going through a storm, your silent presence is more powerful than a million empty words.
29. When life gives you a hundred reasons to break down and cry, show life that you have a million reasons to smile and laugh.
30. In life I’m going to spend more time with genuine people and distance myself a little from the negative ones. Need to focus on the good things in life for the next year
31. The best things in life are usually found when you are not looking for them.
32. Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, and your behavior decides who stays in your life.
33. Believe… That something wonderful is about to happen right now!!
34. Live your truth. Love yourself. Do what you were uniquely created to do.
35. The truth is… Not everyone will appreciate what you do for them. You have to figure out who is worth your kindness and who is just taking advantage.
36. Keep going… Everything you need will come at the perfect time.
37. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says, “I’ll try again tomorrow.
38. If you have family that loves you, a few good friends, food on your table and a roof over your head. You are richer than you think.
39. I’m very patient person and I give plenty of second chances but I’m not a saint and I have my limits.
40. Be careful who you trust and tell your problems to. Not everyone who smiles at you is your friend.
41. Look for something that makes your day everyday and soon enough everyday will be filled with things that make your day.
42. Keep going. You can do it! Each step may get harder, but don’t stop. The view is amazing at the top.
43. Strong people don’t put others down… They lift them up.
44. Do not allow negative people to turn you into one of them
45. Sometimes ** All we ** * Need is a * Fresh start
46. Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.
47. Never apologize for what you feel. It’s like saying sorry for being real.
48. Everything is better when you decide you don’t care.
49. That gut feeling is your intuition. Listen up more. When you feel something over and over, its your truth echoing the direction towards your unique path. Release the fears and follow it…
50. Sometimes the reason good things are not happening to you is that you are the good thing that needs to happen to other people.