Most people go through life daily without any spark to keep them going.
"You can do it"
When is the last time someone said that to you?
In you daily grind, you might not receive any words of encouragement or motivation from your boss or friends.
Good thing, we have this list. So think of it as your personal cheerleader ready to help you start your day and make it one you are proud of.
Today is going to be the beginning of the best day of your life and you have this motivational quotes to help you get started.
1. "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing -- that's why we recommend it daily." -Zig Ziglar
2. "Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success." -Dale Carnegie
3. "If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way." -Napoleon Hill
4. Stay Consistent. Results are never instant - Ibeleme Uchenna
5. Push harder than yesterday if you want a different tomorrow - monk
6. "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." -Steve Jobs
7. "I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it." -Estée Lauder
8. "Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment." -Stephen Covey
9. "You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them." -Shonda Rhimes
10. "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing -- that's why we recommend it daily." -Zig Ziglar
11. "Someday is not a day of the week." -Denise Brennan-Nelson
12. "Hire character. Train skill." - Peter Schutz
13. "Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." -Steve Jobs
14. "Beware of monotony; it’s the mother of all the deadly sins." -Edith Wharton
15. "Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else." -J.M. Barrie
16. "It's not just about being better. It's about being different. You need to give people a reason to choose your business." -Tom Abbott
17. "Working hard for something we don't care about is called stressed; working hard for something we love is called passion." - Simon Sinek
18. "I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done." -Lucille Ball
19. "I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it." -Estée Lauder
20. "Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later." -Og Mandino
21. "The key to life is accepting challenges. Once someone stops doing this, he’s dead." -Bette Davis
22. "Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new." -Brian Tracy
23. "Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful." -Joshua J. Marine
24. "Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning." -Robert Kiyosaki
25. "How dare you settle for less when the world has made it so easy for you to be remarkable?" -Seth Godin
26. "Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th." -Julie Andrews
27. "Grit is that ‘extra something’ that separates the most successful people from the rest. It’s the passion, perseverance, and stamina that we must channel in order to stick with our dreams until they become a reality." -Travis Bradberry
28. "Failure after long perseverance is much grander than never to have a striving good enough to be called a failure." -George Eliot
29. "The secret of joy in work is contained in one word -- excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." -Pearl Buck
30. "Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success." -Dale Carnegie